Single-shaft horizontal mixer ZG1V-2000
Advantages of mixers of the new seria ZG1V.
- Stiffer construction of shaft and blade.
- An easier way to adjust the blade-to-body clearance.
- Asymmetric blade shape, allowing to install a more economical drive and reduce energy consumption per ton of feed.
- The presence of product scrapers from the end walls of the mixer.
- Improved rotor sealing with gland packing permitted in food industry and supply compressed air into the seal area.
- Bearing assemblies of the main rotor, bomb bay doors and bomb bay support from SKF.
- Equipped with temperature sensors for rotor bearing units.
- Additional two-way pneumatic drive for bomb bay support.
- Enlarged window in the mixer body for servicing, equipped with a quick-opening door with built-in gas-filled springs and an electromagnetic lock with a safety key.
- Unloading along the entire length of the mixer through two bomb bay doors.
- The optimal place for the nozzles for the introduction of liquid components, allowing you to spray the product on the working (not on the back) side of the blades.
- The ability to load the product along the way of rotation of the rotor does not overload the rotor shaft and gearbox during loading quickly.
- Purified compressed air preparation unit.
- Possibility of installing pneumatic hammers on the sash, for shaking from possible sticking of the product (option on request).
- Mixer control cabinet (optional on request, if the mixer is not supplied as part of a feed production line).
- The design of the mixing hopper with the possibility of positioning the unloading auger longitudinally and transversely to the mixer rotor axis .